Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I'm outta here...again!

Today's the day! I'm headed off to New Orleans with Jennifer Armintrout, Mia Watts, Kris Norris, Jessica Jarman and Gwendolyn Cease. We're off to the Authors After Dark Conference - and it's gonna be AWESOME!

I'm not bringing my computer, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to post from my iPad, but I'll try. But in the meanwhile, I'll have a new Texts from Cait post on Thursday. I'm gonna schedule that bad boy right now. And I'll definitely post pics when I get back.

Hope you all have an fantabulous week!

Oh! For anyone who reads realistic YA, get yourself to a bookstore, pronto! Lara Zielin's, The Waiting Sky is nothing short of brilliant! I really enjoyed her previous book, The Implosion of Aggie Winchester, but damn, I'm in love with The Waiting Sky! Go forth and purchase!








No comments: