Tuesday, February 24, 2009

So Excited!!!


I just found out that a painting my son, Corwin, did earlier this year had been chosen to be displayed at a couple different places! The original will be temporarily hung in the corporate offices of the school he attends and a color copy will be on permanent display at a local university. Coincidentally, it's the same university that I graduated from and the same one my mom teaches at. How cool is that. As soon as I can get my hands on it, I'll post a copy. I do know that it's a watercolor tiger. We're all very excited. :)

9 comments:

Kim Dare said...

Congratulations Corwin!

That's so cool :-)

Cindy Spencer Pape said...

Congrats to Corwin! That's awesome.

Mia Watts said...

Congratulations. Exciting news, that. Post a picture of the art when available.

anny cook said...

That's wonderful! Congratulations Corwin!

Molly Daniels said...

Awesome news for Corwin!

sterlingwriter said...

Tell him he is a god. No, maybe not. Congratulations to him and to you and Mr. Green for being great parents.

B.B. Walter said...

Wow, Corwin, very impressive! Congrats!

Bron, you must be so proud!!

BB

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Corwin! That's awesome!!!

Sandra Cox said...

Woo Hoo! Way to go, Corwin!
I know your mom is proud:)