Saturday, November 15, 2008

Please Come Visit Me

Hi Everyone,

I'm over at Hitting the Hotspot with a virtual tour of my office. I'd love it if you'd come visit me. I'm lonely...sniff...sniff. ;)

In other news, I had a wonderful time last night with Brynn Paulin, Carol Lynne, Dakota Rebel and Cindy Spencer Pape. We went to an Irish pub near Cindy's and had my new favorite food - Irish nachos. Think kettle chips, cheddar cheese, blue cheese crumbles, bacon green onions with sour cream and/or horseraddish ranch sauce. Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmy.

Also, Brits in Time releases on Monday from Total-e-bound! Yay!!

4 comments:

Cindy Spencer Pape said...

Had so much fun last night. And aren't Irish Nachos decadent?

Unknown said...

Wow! Sounds like you had a great time. I'm not sure I'd like everything in those Irish nacho chips, though, but I'd at least try them.

Anonymous said...

Love your office! Didn't think I should leave a comment over there though!!

Sandra Cox said...

Sounds like you and the buds had fun!:)